Ramanujan Faculty Fellow
Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, India
- Method development and their application in molecular photophysical studies.
- Singlet fission in solar cell applications.
- Electronic energy transfer in chemistry and biology.
- Photo-protective pathways in biology.
- Localized operator partitioning method for electronic excitation energies in the time-dependent density functional formalism, J. Nagesh, M. J. Frisch, P. Brumer, A. F. Izmaylov, The Journal of Chemical Physics 145 (2016) 244111.
- New Insights into the State Trapping of UV-Excited Thymine, L. Stojanović, S. Bai, J. Nagesh, A. F. Izmaylov, R. Crespo-Otero, H. Lischka, M. Barbatti, Molecules 21 (2016) 1603.
- Fast numerical evaluation of time-derivative nonadiabatic couplings for mixed quantum–classical methods, I. G. Ryabinkin, J. Nagesh, A. F. Izmaylov, The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 6 (2015) 4200-4203.
- An efficient implementation of the localized operator partitioning method for electronic energy transfer, J. Nagesh, A. F. Izmaylov, P. Brumer, The Journal of Chemical Physics 142 (2015) 084114.
- Conformational heterogeneity in the Hsp70 chaperone‐substrate ensemble identified from analysis of NMR‐detected titration data, A. Sekhar, J. Nagesh, R. Rosenzweig, L. E. Kay, Protein Science 26 (2017) 2207-2220.
- Effects of maturation on the conformational free-energy landscape of SOD1, R. M. Culik, A. Sekhar, J. Nagesh, H. Deol, J. A. O. Rumfeldt, E. M. Meiering, L. E. Kay, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 115 (2018) E2546-E2555.
- Promiscuous binding by Hsp70 results in conformational heterogeneity and fuzzy chaperone-substrate ensembles, R. Rosenzweig, A. Sekhar, J. Nagesh, L. E. Kay, eLife 2017 6 (2017) e28030
Last update: 19 March 2019