Postdoctoral Fellow, Yale University
Ph.D., Chemistry, Rice University, Texas
MSc, Chemistry, Wrocław University of Technology, Poland
MSc, Physics, École Normale Superiéure de Cachan, France
- Strong electronic correlation
- Quantum embedding
- Vibrational structure
- AJ Garza, IW Bulik, TM Henderson, GE Scuseria, “Synergy between pair coupled cluster doubles and pair density functional theory”, J. Chem. Phys., 142.(2015) 044109.
- TM Henderson, IW Bulik, T Stein, GE Scuseria, “Seniority-based coupled cluster theory”, J. Chem. Phys., 141 (2015) 244104.
- IW Bulik, W Chen, GE Scuseria, “Electron correlation in solids via density embedding theory”, J. Chem. Phys., 141 (2014) 054113.
- IW Bulik, GE Scuseria, J Dukelsky, “Density matrix embedding from broken symmetry lattice mean fields”, Phys. Rev. B, 89 (2014) 035140.
- Y Cui, IW Bulik, CA Jiménez-Hoyos, TM Henderson, GE Scuseria, “Proper and improper zero energy modes in Hartree-Fock theory and their relevance for symmetry breaking and restoration”, J. Chem. Phys., 139 (2013) 154107.
- GE Scuseria, TM Henderson, IW Bulik, “Particle-particle and quasiparticle random phase approximations: Connections to coupled cluster theory”, J. Chem. Phys., 139(2013) 104113.
- IW Bulik, R Zaleśny, W Bartkowiak, JM Luis, B Kirtman, GE Scuseria, A Avramopoulos, H Reis, MG Papadopoulos, “Performance of density functional theory in computing nonresonant vibrational (hyper) polarizabilities”, J. Comput. Chem., 34 (2013) 1775-1784.
- J Sun, R Haunschild, B Xiao, IW Bulik, GE Scuseria, JP Perdew, “Semilocal and hybrid meta-generalized gradient approximations based on the understanding of the kinetic-energy-density dependence”, J. Chem. Phys., 138 (2013) 044113.
- IW Bulik, G Scalmani, MJ Frisch, GE Scuseria, “Noncollinear density functional theory having proper invariance and local torque properties”, Phys. Rev. B, 87 (2013) 035117.
- F El-Mellouhi, EN Brothers, MJ Lucero, IW Bulik, GE Scuseria, “Structural phase transitions of the metal oxide perovskites SrTiO 3, LaAIO 3, and LaTiO 3 studied with a screened hybrid functional”, Phys. Rev. B, 87 (2013) 035107.
- R Zaleśny, IW Bulik, W Bartkowiak, JM Luis, A Avramopoulos, MG Papadopoulos, P Krawczyk, “Electronic and vibrational contributions to first hyperpolarizability of donor-acceptor-substituted azobenzene”, J. Chem. Phys., 133 (2010) 244308.
Last update: 10 August 2016